Women’s bodies go through major changes throughout their lives, leading to differences in health concerns and hormones for varying age groups. Different life stages are associated with specific women’s chronic health problems (such as endometriosis and polycystic ovary disease). Nowadays this term has become very common. PolyCystic Ovarian Disease or ovarian cysts are solid or fluid-filled pocket-like structures formed within or on the ovaries’ surface. Some of the cysts tend to disappear on their own, but if they are not, it results in several complications.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) is one of the most common hormonal imbalances affecting females of menstrual age, and can begin as early as in the age of 12-16 years.
More and more females are geting affected with this condition because of gradual shift in eating and lifestyle patterns.
Common symptoms include:
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Skipped Cycles
- Less or excess bleeding during periods
- Hormonal imbalances
- Menstrual disorders like clots or dark blood
- Delayed periods
-Difficulty to conceive a child
and many more.
PCOD Ayurvedic Treatment is based on the holistic and natural medicine system of Ayurveda. Unlike other PCOD Treatment options, Ayurveda really focuses on treating the root cause of PCOS Symptoms. Ayurveda treats the ailment without any side effects.
PCOD Ayurveda Treatment Overview:
- To Dissolve the cysts present : Ayurveda is the only system that can treat PCOD by dissolving cysts inside the ovaries. For cyst dissolution, the best herbs and combinations are used. This cleans and detox the ovaries from all aspects and also make them healthy.
- To help formation of a Healthy Ovum : Ayurveda has certainly such efficient medicines which helps the ovaries to generate a healthy ovum each month in the process of ovulation and not forming the cysts further any more. This even increases the fertility rate of females helping them to conceive. All of these are done by balancing the hormones. It is a well known fact that PCOD is all about hormones. One should not pressure the body’s internal healing capacity and should give time to the body to maintain the hormones.
- Regulate and strengthen the system : It is also important to preserve and regulate a carefree living without PCOD after the treatment is over. That means your organs are now in this position that it is producing the ovum every month but what if you come back to day-one after the treatment, or if you have conceived then undergo a miscarriage because your organs are not strong enough to hold the baby or continue the cycles for long. So, we also need to strengthen your system, the uterus and the ovaries so that you get a sustainable result.
PCOD is very much curable, provided that one undergo a proper complete PCOD treatment and follows a proper lifestyle and maintains a disciplined and timely eating routine .